Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Connor!

Ok, I know I just said yesterday that you wouldn't hear from me right away, but I couldn't resist posting a few new pics.

First, here is a pic of the present my mom sent with my dad for me to open while I was alone on the road again.
It's a Wall-E puzzle! My mom and I went and saw the movie together just before I left and loved it! I have even been carrying around a Wall-E card in my wallet, like a little piece of her is always with me. Awww! Love you mom!

Today, I went to my cousin Connor's day school where he goes and plays with his friends while his mom and dad are at boring old work. He's definitely got the better end of the deal! We had lots of fun playing with toys and crawling all over the place! He's teething so he's often busy chewing on something!
We even had a nice game of catch - check out the video (sorry it's sideways, I didn't think about it at the time and don't have the right program to correct it)!

I may be a little partial, but isn't he so cute!!!

1 comment:

Tiahna McDowell said...

I am THRILLED my beautiful son made the Jessa Road Trip Blog. We LOVE having you in Wake Forest/Raleigh!